Joel in Action: Full Length Keynote Presentation
So many clients and audience members have asked to see a full keynote presentation. I finally received a high quality video in digital format and guess what? The video is during my "beard phase". I have presented at more than 1500 events. I would say 5-10 events happened during my "beard phase". I like this video so much I might bring back the "beard phase."
Compilation Speaker Demo
Joel Zeff creates energy. His spontaneous humor and vital messages have thrilled audiences for years. As a national speaker and humorist, Joel captivates audiences with a unique blend of hilarious improvisational comedy and essential ideas on work and life."
Joel Zeff: Emcee Demo
For awards presentations, there are two goals: recognize and reward the award recipients and entertain/motivate the rest of the audience. During award programs, my humor comes from the moment, audience, surroundings, and everything that is happening. I customize each emcee award experience with the client. Some clients want me to do everything. Others want me to share duties with the CEO or other executive.
Leading Change and Collaboration Keynote
Many of my clients ask me back for a return performance. It is always a great honor. A higher education client invited me to keynote their management conference two years in a row. This video is the second presentation for this audience. All of my sessions are very customized. With every client, I work to understand the event, objectives, audience, theme, and agenda. I then craft a presentation that will exceed the client's and audience's expectations.
Joel Zeff 2014 Keynote on Leadership
This is one of my favorite presentations of all time. More than 3,000 people at a sales and partner event in Orlando. More than half of the attendees were from countries other than the U.S. and Canada. The first question I am always asked is "will my audience engage in the messages and games?" The answer is a resounding "Yes!" This closing keynote was in the afternoon after a long day. The client was a technology company. The audience was a mix of sales, engineers and partners from around the world. This video proves that we all want to laugh. We all want to be a part of something. We all want to play. We just need the right opportunity and a sprinkle of positive support.
Joel Zeff Full Length Keynote on Collaboration, Staying in the Game and Leading Change
I am thrilled to be able to share this standing ovation keynote. This presentation is one of my all time favorites. I spoke to more than 1,000 managers and leaders at the annual Whataburger conference. A few notes about my presentations: All of my sessions are customized to the client's objectives, agenda, theme and even the other presenters. I connect to the audience with humor and interactive exercises. Improvisation and humor are the tools I use to engage the audience in my messages. Through the laughter, energy and fun, I discuss the choices we all need to make.
Joel Zeff "Moving Bodies" Improvisation Game from Corporate Keynote
Moving Bodies is an improvisational game I often use in my keynotes. I use three audience volunteers. Two act as puppets and cannot move. The other two are the puppeteers. The game is visual and always a big hit with any type of audience. In my shorter keynotes, I always use this game as the closer. The interactive exercises work with all audiences. I have presented at more than 1,700 events. Young, experienced, international, C-Level, management, entry level, team and associate level, and every audience in between all love to laugh, play and learn. The message portion (which is not shown on this video) is about teamwork, dealing with change and staying in the game. To see more of my keynote or learn about my presentations, please visit joelzeff.com. You can also learn more at facebook.com/thejoelzeff.
Minnesota Morning Show Interview
During my book tour, I appeared on several morning shows. This is my interview on Showcase Minnesota and it is one of my favorites. The hosts were fun and engaging (which is not always the case). At the beginning of the interview I take my shoes off. This is a callback from earlier in the show. The hosts were discussing people who take their shoes off on airplanes. I completely agree with them -- keep your paws in your leather. I wanted to have some fun, so I took my shoes off at the beginning of the interview.
Good Day Tulsa Interview
I love morning shows. You have three minutes. Sometimes the interviews are three minutes of great tips. And sometimes the interviews are three minutes of silliness. This one is a fairly good mix. Plus, I love the book placement on this interview.
CNBCâ€™s The Big Idea Interview
My favorite interview of all time. The Big Idea was an awesome CNBC show because you heard success stories from all levels: corporate leaders, individuals with one great idea, and entrepreneurs. The show was always positive and motivating and I was fortunate to have an opportunity to appear.
Man on the Street Videos and Commercials
Commercial Demo Reel
Are you looking for a great "man on the street" interviewer, host, spokesperson or funny "character" guy? Please enjoy my commercial actor demo reel (unedited).
- Press from Joel’s Book Site
- And the Award Goes to.. (PCMA Convene)
- Seven Secret Steps to a Batter Meeting (PCMA Convene)
- Lifting Morale by Suzanne Change. (Advance)
- Playing Games. (InnerComm)
- Fun in Meetings (ESM Magazine)
- Run That By Me One More Time (CACM Vision)
- Techs Need Care, Too (Advance)
- Embracing Change (ESM Magazine)
- Dallas Well Done (ASRT)
- Laughter Abounds at Lunch & Learn (ASI Show Daily)
- Humor in A Time of Tension By Marsha Bradford (Convention South Magazine)
- Laughter Abounds at Lunch & Learn (ASI Show Daily)
- Crowd of Nearly 400 Learn Creativity on the Fly (ASI Show Daily)
- Improv Delivers Zeff’s Message (schoolmusicdealer)
- Spotlight On ... Joel Zeff - Comic Belief by Amanda Keys (The Lake Highlands Advocate)
- UW Drive Kicks Off; Goal is $3,123,000 by Jimmy Myers (St. Joseph News-Press)
- June Chapter Meeting: A Real Show-Stopper! by Lisa Barnes, CMP (MPI Meeting Leader)
- Joel Zeff Wows PAMPI (Supply and Demand, MPI Philadelphia Chapter Newsletter)
- Creativity in Communication: A Program Review by Patti Daniels, CMP (MPI Arizona Sunbelt)
- Pittsburgh Kicks off September Meeting at Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Points, MPI Pittsburgh Chapter Newsletter)
- Economy Won’t Dampen United Way’s Goal (Topeka Capital-Journal)
- United Way Drive Opens With a Laugh (St. Joseph News-Press)
- Positive Energy Fuels United Way Drive (Lubbock Avalanche-Journal)
- Taking Risks, Thinking Without a Script (USAE Weekly News of Associations, CVB’s and Hotels)
- Free Thinkers: How Companies Can Foster Creativity in the Workplace (Dallas Business Journal)